Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh Happy Day!






Today was the day I have been looking for! It was to the mountains today! Yes! To the mountains! The air was clean, the water was clear, the sun was bright and the wind was friendly. The smells were mellow, the sounds were to behold and the company couldn't have been better. I picked up two rocks and two chips, I climbed some hills, huffed and puffed and came back down. I took so many pictures and watched as Veronica fished. I had never been to BUll Lake before, and it is truly a pklace of beauty and mystery as well. How I wanted to go to the other side of it and check out those huge cliffs. What fun to rent a plane-maybe one day. Veronica added to the fun by telling me stories about the lake and the fisherman of old times-her stories are to behold-she has heard the stories of the past from the elders and imbedded them and I am thankful that she shares them with me.

No comments: