Saturday, May 17, 2008

it is getting to be tomorrow

Seems like one puts their head under their wing and just pulls back from everything for awhile, and that is what I have been doing. It is now time to get the eyes open and the ears waxhed out and get busy. I have just been puttering-not getting anything done and walking around my mess while the clock ticks by. This morning I think I can get with the program and get myself busy at the things that I can do. I awoke with a new heart-still many things not resolved but I will fix what I can, not fix what I can't, and try to find the wisdom to know the difference-isn't that what we are supposed to do? I'm excited about my new endeavors and wanting to get on with them. Hoping to put together something with my wool and the sheep are doing all they can to cooperate with the business. They are the best, and the llamas are doing their best as well, Jessie is my constant companion and the kids outside are my entertainment-what more could anyone want? SUmmer on the reservation is fun and I plan to have some. Talk about blessed, yes! I am blessed -every day brings something special in the way of golden!

No comments: