Sunday, July 20, 2008

Heroines

A ha-yes. There are a few heroines in the west-they are my inspiration. Of course, there are Lynda and Polly. They are so brave, not afraid to be who they are and not afraid to show the world that they are what they are. Their relationship is to be despised by some, desired by others. Never have I seen a marriage that is as good as theirs, a relationship where the two really care for the others feelings above all else, their sole purpose in living is to provide help, solace and support for the other. The life they lead is one of giving, loving and helping for others as well, and they are so kind. I can see the drumstick of the chicken gone uneaten, for each would wait for the other one to eat it. To visit them is to visit one person with two separate mouths-they tell a story in pieces, each taking a turn, swapping off till they finially get done-bouncing it back and fourth like a giant ball till it finially rolls away. Watching them work is more fun-one person with four hands-Polly the tiniest but using all she has, Lynda the stronger, always wearing a smile. They put a face on the "gay rights" for me, and I am thankful that they did for I must believe they are a match made in heaven. I am so thankful for them both, and so proud to call them my friends.

No comments: