Thursday, December 20, 2007

on the way

I failed at taking the advise of my friend-he said-not on a holiday. Yet, it will be on a holiday. Rasty is on his way. When the opportunity knocked I couldn't turn it down. It is the best I could do, the availability may not be there after the holiday, and the time line didn't fit before the holiday. My prayer is that I can make it to the holiday and past. I told the good doctor that I felt I owed it to my partner to make him as safe and comfortable as I could, and that is when he agreed and said that I must give the job up and over to others. My heart is heavy and my mind is gone. I have told no one, and no one has asked. Soon I will call my Sweetwater friends and ask them for help in transport then it is done. -oh-I probably should buy pajamas for my partner. A first. I'll be okay, and I think he will too.

No comments: