Monday, November 19, 2007

new offer

My dear friend Steve has taken off in a cloud of Wyoming dust, headed for those Florida beaches. How I will miss him-his cheery hello's, his nice tricks of stopping by with dinner, surprises, treats for the doggies and various sunshine that he spreads, not to mention his kind and caring and knowledgeable advise. Seems that our mutual friend Paula has stepped up to the plate, as she wrote me a nice email offering to do errands from town or helping with chores. How sweet that was, as she has 3 children of her own -each one at a very busy age, a big house and a husband to care for. Nice to know that I still have an ace in the hole if things get bad. I know she is sincere and will be here if I call.

Just a sleepy day today-really low key and that was good. I was terribly tired and perhaps tonight I can get some work done after partner goes to bed. Beautiful weather with a storm on the way.

No comments: