Thursday, November 29, 2007

and the beat goes on

Sally, oh sweet Sally came yesterday. I had chores to do in Lander, and what a great time. I saw lots of my rez friends and got hugs and hugged back! How I miss my friends there. I want to go to a Chiefs basketball fame this winter. Been trying to find a place for my sweet husband, but to no avail. I have learned lots in the last few days-each telephone call leads to three or four more but I am finding the people who are smart, or have the phone numbers for those who are smart anyway. As for assets, they have to have been in place for 5, count em- 5 years. I did find a source for more home help and will check on that today. Partner isn't good outside anymore as he can't follow instructions and just takes off randomly even when he isn't mad now. The sheep may once again become a problem, but they try to hard to be good and not ask for much. For now I can work around naps with them, and I fugure Polly will come live with me at lambing if I let her. Rasty has no idea where, who, what when or why when he awakes in the morning. Will and Veronica have been coming, and both are so good with him. They are great kids. will call a "staff" meeting soon with Guy and Janet.

No comments: