Monday, October 8, 2007

dear diary

Sunday turned out to be a pretty good day, but my partner never went outside. The chores, feeding his horses, the llamas-everything seemed to be not important-usually the horse feeding is done at least 3 times a day. I did manage to play with the llamas for a few minutes, and tried to spray the medicine on Cinnamon-got pretty close-how do you hold the front end and spray the back end? Guy and Janet came for beans, the visit was fine-Rasty chiming in with strange things. About 12:15 I awoke to find him with two pairs of jeans on, a shirt that was insideout-trying to snap the cuffs. I must have been sleeping better than I thought I ever sleep. Got him back to bed, got me back to bed, and this morning at 6 here he was putting jeans on over his one shoe(he got it done)-two shirts on ( the insideout one still on) . Got drops down him and back to bed-still 2 shirts and one pair of jeans on. I have decided that hardest part of this disease for me is having to rely on other people to help me. THank heaven for those who are helpers-and oh how I wish I could jump in my little red car and go do what needs to be done-go outside and work without worrying about my partner-and know what to do and how to do it as well. Rasty would have his day planned the night before-he would wake up ready to go and he had the details figured out before he grabbed the hammer.

Colombus day-the day that is hated on the rez-when they made Colombus stamps Lander o P>O> sent me some-I sold them to the priest who was writing to the man on the I HATE COLOMBUS committee in Washington D C. Asked Lander not to send those anymore-please. Zola got the contract at the post office, and is trying to secure the $5,000 bond-hope she does it. The council is going to help her-she is 2 signatures away. She went to Idaho to see her new grandbaby-good for her. She has come a long way. I am proud of her.

The cornfield is full of geese this morning-a sight to see. It is a beautiful day and Rasty is fast asleep now. I'm going to go outside and play!

No comments: