Wednesday, October 17, 2007

match made in Heaven

Today it really happened. This tiny little angel walked in my door and stood toe to toe to my husband and started up a conversation that didn't quit! Our helper is great! TIny, white haired, full of fire and just right for the job. They got along great, and he was pleased. SHe kept him occupied and busy, even though the weather was cold and windy. I went to Lander and got errands done, leisurely and pleasantly and came home just in time to open the gate for the sheep. Promised to be here next Wednesday and I think she really will be. Bless her, she has a son 41 who is skitzo-has to stay on meds or he hears voices. SHe says she will have him till one of them dies. And here she is helping me....he has a day job at community entrty services but she has him the rest of the time.

Hope friend Steve is traveling okay and not in too much weather. Lynda is coming out Saturday to visit-I am going to tribal court tomorrow to try to help a friend. Hope it turns out okay-kind of scary. Wish they had asked me sooner but they came over tonight-kind of sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but they are in the right so I should try it.

THe leaves are mostly gone now, but it has been splendid-the cria is growing so fast. Found some great Llama facts on the net-will study more soon. Judy says she will come Friday at 5 for a few hours-a nap might be in store then-we'll see.


Each night when I put my partner to bed we say the Lords Prayer together-he is so good at the AMEN. SO-AMEN!

No comments: