Saturday, October 6, 2007

If this life belonged to someone else

Is this really my life? How funny it is-my sweet husband came out of the bathroom tonight with the plunger and a handful of shells. Last week I spent about 3 hours hiding all the shells in the house-but-not apparently the pickup-for he was sitting in it trying to get it started today(i have the keys in my back pocket), Two of the shells were already shot, but the third wasn't. I have to remember to get them out of his pocket when he is asleep tonight- now- for the rest of the story- here he comes with the plunger telling me he only gets three shots! Quick- have a piece of cake! d

THe day was just fun-after Rasty got settled down this morning. Veronica and Austin brought mamalama and Mary home from the vet-we got a halter on her and put them in the barn and doctored her. THe baby is so soft and so gentle and sweet, and mama is much much better. Veronica and Austin had breakfast with us, and Steve called and did my walmart shopping for me and came with groceries, a great pizza and a great visit-movie included. How good it was and it was so heartwarming to see Rasty laugh. Afterward, we took a trip to the barn to see the new one, and I decided to put barn windows on my want list. Veronica said her man could do the ramp at the south door and perhaps he can help me figure out the windows as well.

The withdrawl seems to be going better-I have upped the drops a bit for a few days-8 drops morning and night and 3 at lunch. Still well under the 20 drops twice a day that is prescribed and seems to be enough to be managable.

No comments: