Sunday, October 7, 2007

we are FINE!!!!

A new day in the Wind River Valley. Sunday brought an inch of snow, and remarkably clean air-the kind that the Arapahoes long for to clear out the bad-and it did! My partner awoke with a smile, had some peaches and went back to bed long enough for me to haul hay to feed the sheep, take care of mamallama and the horses and get a smile on my face. The second arising was as good as the first, and we have even accomplished a clean shaved face and brushed teeth-now for the house. A pot of beans is going, when is the football game? I wonder if 22 years of living with me has hurried Rasty's problems along-he could be prefectly normal having lived with a sane person for that long-perhaps....................we are headed to the season "when the bear sleeps" and I think I am glad.

No comments: