Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mild seas

Beautiful days, topped by smiles and sunshine-what more is there to want? Cool mornings with ice on the water buckets have proven that it is late fall, snow is on the mountaintops and the dogs are furry. The horses, however aren't hairing up so maybe winter won't bring terrible cold. The triplets and the cria are doing so well-tomorrow the horses will be in the pasture and I can let them out into the corral for the day, putting them in the barn at night. I can hardly wait to see them run and play. Thursday is my "free day" with no plans other than the accountant in RIverton. Friday I'm taking some of the expendable sheep to the sale barn to cut down on the flock somewhat but I have over 900 bales of hay so things are looking good. No front ramp yet-got to check with the ramp builder and get another one perhaps. The weekend brought good visits from old friends and brightened the spirits here. I feel like we can handle life again-love the locks on the doors as I sleep much better now-a great security blanket. SO far-this week is a piece of cake! THanks, Creator!

No comments: